Photo Album: Copper Gutters & MasterShield Installed In Mountlake Terrace, WA
Continuous copper gutters Installed in Mountlake Terrace, WA — Copper gutters without oxidation.
Copper MasterShield can be added to any color or any material gutters.
Beautiful copper gutters shining in the sun.
These pictures show the elegance and distinction copper gutters add to a home. There are countless advantages to using copper, here are just a few:
- Copper is thicker than most any other material used in gutter production and resists corrosion (copper patina is a protective barrier that helps prevent rust or corrosion from the repeated exposure to harsh elements).
- Copper gutters can last 60-100 YEARS if maintained properly.
- Nearly 40% of all copper used in the gutters is recycled, making copper an earth-friendly option.
- You will be keeping the landfill free of old gutters and helping to reduce your footprint.
- Copper gutters make an instant upgrade to your home’s exterior, think of it as a new piece of jewelry.
- Copper offers the option of bright shiny reddish bronze color unique to copper with a yearly copper polish or if left alone will naturally oxidize creating the gray/green patina that copper is known for.
- Copper is ideal for historical homes.